Friday, October 3, 2008

Rookie Blogger

I am new to the blogging thing so bear with me. My hope is that this blog can serve as a place to vent, brag, or just chat about meaningless things. I have left my real name off because you just never know what kind of sicko is looking at stuff like this.

I would like to start by sharing a few of my interests. I have two wonderful children and love being a mom. If you haven't guessed by now, I am married to a cop. My husband is wonderful but being married to a cop has its own challenges. The schedule sucks and it seems as though I am always defending the police profession as a whole. I am sure that will become the topic of a future blog post.

I work in the health care industry which also brings along its own set of challenges. One good thing about my family's career choices; no matter how bad the economy gets, we always have jobs!!! Compensation in service industries stink but you always have a job.

I love politics!! I will probably have a lot of blogs regarding politics. I may even write one tonight. Please feel free to engage me in healthy and respectful debate. I stand strong on my positions and I am not afraid to defend them. However, I will not engage in disrespectful arguments since they only lead to anger and more frustration.

Oh well, let's get this blogging thing up and running!! Happy Blogging!!

No comments: